- What COVID precautions are there?
Beauly Buzz is a fully oudoor event, and the number of attendees is restricted to 250. Therefore there is ample space for social distancing.
- What happens if there is another lockdown due to COVID?
Should there be another lock down then the event will be moved to a later date..
All bookings will be moved to the new date. Refunds may be issued if appropriate.
- Will there be food & drink?
Yes, there be a pop up bar from Cairngorm / Loch Ness Brewery and local food vendors.
- Can we book just 1 night?
No, we can only offer tickets for 2 nights
- Can we bring pets?
Yes, we are pet friendly. Please make a note on the booking so we can try to position you in a quieter area.
- Can we book a ticket without booking a pitch?
No, all tickets are being on a basis of staying at Beauly Holiday Park
- What time will the music be?
On Friday 13th, the music will be between 18:00 and 23:00
On Saturday 14th the music will be between 15:00 and 23:00
- Can we have visitors join us at the event?
Sorry, we are restricted in the numbers we are allowed on site during the event, are therefore it will be a closed site for ticket holders only.
- Can we have a pitch beside our friends?
Make a note on the booking and we can try to position you close together. We cannot guarantee that you will be together.
- Is electricity included with our pitch?
With the exception of some of the tent pitches, all our pitches have electricity.
- Can we book extra nights?
Yes, it is best to book them seperatly as there are different payment conditions.
- Can we leave the festival and come back?
Yes, all atendees will be given a wrist band so they can leave the site and come back.
However, for safety reasons vehicle movements will not be permitted during the times the bands are playing.
- What time can we arrive?
Arrivals are from 13:30 on Friday 7th.
For safety reasons we request that all attendees are on site before 19:00 to reduce vehicle movements.
- Can we put 2 tents on 1 pitch?
Sorry, no, due to fire regulations we can only permit 1 tent per pitch.